[Ksummit-2012-discuss] PCI breakout session

Steven Rostedt rostedt at goodmis.org
Thu Jun 21 21:51:50 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 22:40 +0100, James Bottomley wrote:

> > Absolutely. I don't think the mini-summits on day 2 have to be limited
> > to the KS invite list, do they ?
>
> No, they don't; each mini-summit is free to invite additional people
> like last year.

Which is still part of the KS invite list, isn't it? There's just two
sets of invite lists now. "Core" and "Technical" as day 2 is the
technical working/breakout sessions. Even though day 2 has a wider
audience than day 1, I thought they are still "official" KS invitees.

> The Core invite only day is the first one, then you add the suggested
> invites for the mini summit day 2 and then we do the combination of core
> invitees plus mini summit invitees plus plumbers for day 3.

Right, as day 3 now includes those at plumbers.

-- Steve