[Ksummit-2012-discuss] PCI breakout session

Thu Jun 21 21:40:20 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-22 at 07:09 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 10:46 -0600, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> > > Ack, I didn't realize there was a second mini summit day, my bad.
> >
> > I don't know the details of the schedule and how open the mini-summits
> > are.  I'd obviously like to be part of the discussion myself, and I
> > think there'd be a lot of value in including other interested parties
> > who might be available because of LPC.  I expect there are people who
> > would like to just listen and learn, even if they're not there for
> > KS.
>
> Absolutely. I don't think the mini-summits on day 2 have to be limited
> to the KS invite list, do they ?

No, they don't; each mini-summit is free to invite additional people
like last year.

The Core invite only day is the first one, then you add the suggested
invites for the mini summit day 2 and then we do the combination of core
invitees plus mini summit invitees plus plumbers for day 3.

James