[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] writeback and kernel testing

Fengguang Wu fengguang.wu at intel.com
Tue Jun 19 13:33:27 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,

> Given that your setup already caught one of my bugs, I am in favor.  ;-)

Thank you!  As for the cascading build errors problem you pointed out,
where one bad commit may create strange errors in the following commits,
it seems not technically solvable, however I do find a way to "hide" it
from you (and public mailing lists): simply switch to a "moderated" mode
for the current branch, after the first build failure commit. It will
add some delays once manual checking is involved, however I do enjoy
the feeling of staying safe :-)

Thanks,
Fengguang