[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] State of Kernel.org - Kernel Summit

On Sun, 2012-06-17 at 23:12 -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On 06/15/2012 02:22 PM, John 'Warthog9' Hawley wrote:
>
> > Afternoon,
> >
> > I believe it would make sense to have a quick overview of where we are
> > at with Kernel.org, and to provide a mechanism to get direct feedback.
> > This has seemed helpful the last couple of years (last year in
> > particular), and since there's already talk of various infrastructure
> > related pieces, it might make sense to have someone from kernel.org
> > around to speak on behalf of the infrastructure.
>

> You can always provide a quick overview of where we are on the
> kernel.org mailing list or LKML.  You can also get feedback on
> those mailing lists.  And you can potentially get feedback from
> more than the 80-100 people who are attending the kernel summit.

Actually, could you *please* do this.  What's our current state?  Have
we finally restored everything people care about? I know for me, the
email->bugzilla gateway was the last piece we needed to handle bugs on
the SCSI list, but there might be more esoteric services people care
about that I'm not watching.

James