[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Patch review, bug/regression tracking, device hiererchy extensions

Roland Dreier roland at kernel.org
Sun Jun 17 00:00:24 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM, John 'Warthog9' Hawley
<warthog9 at kernel.org> wrote:
> Patchwork is on the todo, as has been mentioned before, and the
> infrastructure is in place to get it back up shortly, I'd expect it to
> be up before the end of the month.

That's fantastic news!  Patchwork is something I really miss from the
"old" k.org, and I never quite managed to get past the activation energy
of being able to host a python web app on my own, so getting the k.org
instance going again is definitely going to be a big help for me.

Thanks!
  Roland