[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Patch review, bug/regression tracking, device hiererchy extensions

Sat Jun 16 06:39:26 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 14:22 -0700, Jesse Barnes wrote:
> The bz thing I mentioned is just one we feature I'd like (doesn't have
> to be fancy; even an automatic redirect to the fdo url would be fine, we
> just don't want to track more than one bz if we can help it).  But I'm
> sure there are others...

This has been a problem with bugzilla for ages now.  Just look at all
the manual stuff the distros have to do to track their bugzillas against
the upstream ones.  As far as I know, the only bug system which has
automated upstream tracking (essentially tracking in other bug control
systems) is launchpad.

James