[Ksummit-2012-discuss] PCI breakout session

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Jun 15 22:37:32 UTC 2012

I'd like to propose a PCI breakout session (if not a BOF or mini summit,
I don't care) with at least Bjorn and Yinghai...

There's quite a bit of churn going on at the moment, Yinghai's reworking
a lot of stuff with a potential high impact (especially for us on Power
but potentially others), there's VFIO v2 coming for KVM, there's also me
wanting to cleanup more of our special casing in arch/powerpc and move
things toward the core etc...

I think there's enough material to keep us busy and a face to face round
table with a white board might end up being just the right thing to do
at that point.

Cheers,
Ben.