[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Patch review, bug/regression tracking, device hiererchy extensions

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Fri Jun 15 21:22:31 UTC 2012

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:17:27 -0600
John 'Warthog9' Hawley <warthog9 at kernel.org> wrote:

> On 06/15/2012 03:05 PM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> > On Friday, June 15, 2012, Jesse Barnes wrote:

> Patchwork is on the todo, as has been mentioned before, and the
> infrastructure is in place to get it back up shortly, I'd expect it to
> be up before the end of the month.

Awesome.  I definitely wasn't suggesting that you guys aren't doing a
good job or anything; I'm just curious if anyone has "it would be great
if kernel.org did $FOO" ideas we haven't considered before.  Patchwork
was one long ago, and it'll be great to have that back...

The bz thing I mentioned is just one we feature I'd like (doesn't have
to be fancy; even an automatic redirect to the fdo url would be fine, we
just don't want to track more than one bz if we can help it).  But I'm
sure there are others...