[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Distribution/upstream kernel interaction and stable kernels

Josh Boyer jwboyer at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 21:06:24 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm one of the Fedora kernel maintainers and would like to attend
Kernel Summit.  I've been an active contributor for a number of
years in my roles with IBM and now Red Hat.  PowerPC 4xx maintainer
since 2007.

I'd like to participate in a variety of discussions ranging from the
stable kernel releases, to better distribution involvment in upstream
regression tracking and bug reporting.  (Among whatever else sounds
interesting.)

josh

(My alternate email address is jwboyer at gmail.com)