[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Bluetooth subsystem

Johan Hedberg johan.hedberg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:42:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'd like to attend this years summit. This is my first year as one of
the maintainers of the Bluetooth subsystem. For the past year I've been
busy with creating a new kernel interface for Bluetooth which moves all
direct HCI access to the kernel side and provides a slightly higher
level abstraction for user space. This interface got enabled by default
with the 3.4 release. I've also been busy with implementing Bluetooth
Low Energy support in the kernel which will be enabled by default in the
3.5 release.

Johan