[Ksummit-2008-discuss] Fixing the Kernel Janitors project

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Jun 4 21:16:20 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 11:18:41AM -0700, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > However, the Linux Foundation could look into finding a few projects, I
> > suppose ... if it works OK for the fBSD people, it might work for us.
>
> That's exactly what I was thinking.

Portland State University has been in GSoC from the beginning with a few
kernel maintainers working with them on a number of different projects.
I'm mentoring a student working on a kernel related project right now.

This year the LF had some proposals, but none related to the kernel
itself.

thanks,

greg k-h