[Ksummit-2008-discuss] topic proposal

Daniel Walker dwalker at mvista.com
Tue Aug 26 16:39:10 PDT 2008

Semaphores do we keep them or do we remove them?

I've had enough semaphore removal patches accepted that I think it's
already been decided .. However, it would seem at least Andi and Matthew
don't completely agree .. Which makes me wonder if there's other pockets
of people that either don't know about this, or have specific objections
to it..

Some face2face discussion on the subject might help to make it clear
what people think .. No one additional needs to be invited, there's
enough people already going to discuss it ..

Daniel