[Ksummit-2008-discuss] BOF Request for Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Election

Wed Aug 20 13:37:02 PDT 2008

The elections for five of the ten members of the Linux Foundation
Technical Advisory Board[TAB] are held every year, currently the
election will be at the 2008 Kernel Summit in a BOF session.  This year,
in order to allow for wider participation, we thought we'd try holding
the BFF last thing before the Plumbers Conf Aura Lounge event (say
around 5:30pm) and allow not only KS attendees but also Plumbers Conf
attendees to vote.

Anyone is eligible to stand for election, simply send your nomination

Tech-board-discuss at lists.linux-foundation.org

We currently have Five nominees:

Matt Mackall <mpm at selenic.com>
James Bottomley <James.Bottomley at HansenPartnership.com>
Theodore Tso <tytso at mit.edu>
Chris Wright <chrisw at sous-sol.org>
Randy Dunlap <rdunlap at xenotime.net>

The deadline for receiving nominations is up until the BOF where the
election is held (on the Evening of 16 September. Although, please
remember if you're not going to be present that things go wrong with
both networks and mailing lists, so get your nomination in

James Bottomley (TAB Chair)