[KJ] FIx kernel build warnings

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Sun Sep 10 08:03:01 PDT 2006

hi david,

you may try anything that is supported: gcc3 or gcc4 or icc.
other commercial compilers have problems since the kernel build only
with a LOT of gcc features.
beware: some versions of gcc have know problems.
A good way to test is using 'make randconfig'. if you have some experience:
try to use a crosscompiler to check different architectures.

re,
 wh