[KJ] New idea for TODO

Adrian Bunk bunk at stusta.de
Tue Sep 5 13:56:24 PDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 10:05:21PM +0200, Henne wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I know that the TODO list is long, but I may have found a new task.
>
> In drivers/scsi lies a file called scsi.h which seems to be a relict and is included in many mature scsi-drivers,
> but include/scsi/scsi.h would be the better choice.
> After a little surfing I think all typedef'd Scsi_Cmnd can be replaced with struct scsi_cmnd, to get rid of
> that typedef stuff.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong.

include/scsi/scsi.h says:

/*
 * NOTE:  this file only contains compatibility glue for old drivers.  All
 * these wrappers will be removed sooner or later.  For new code please use
 * the interfaces declared in the headers in include/scsi/
 */

The file is already nearly empty, and the goal is getting it completely
empty, not moving the remaining stuff to a different header.

> Greets,
> Henne

cu
Adrian