[fhs-discuss] Does the list want to see bugzilla traffic?

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Fri May 6 07:41:34 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 08:14:43AM -0600, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> Before just making a decision one way or the other,
> does this list want to be copied on FHS bug traffic
> (new bugs, comments, state changes)?

Currently that might be beneficial to get discussions started on old long
standing issue (e.g. I just tried to propose something for #50). In the
long run I'm not sure if the discussions will/should move to bugzilla so
that only newly reported bugs would be interesting.

just my 2¢ ...

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.