[Desktop_architects] List moderation

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Thu Dec 15 14:58:00 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 14:02 -0700, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 15 December 2005 10:34, John Cherry wrote:
> > So again, if you are not a desktop architect committed to addressing
> > these common focus areas, please remove yourself from this list.
>
> i propose that we check back on this in a week's time.
>
> if the voluntary actions you've requested here have not been taken or the
> noise continues to mount, at that point perhaps we should consider taking
> some more direct action.

January 2 is probably a good time to revisit the issue, but the folks on
this list are pretty reasonable.  As list administrator, I have seen a
few voluntary removals today and the signal to noise ratio has
definitely improved.

It is still OK to continue with the *signal* part of the
discussions...  :)

John