[Desktop_architects] draft documents out of the communmity cooperation sessions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Dec 13 14:25:34 PST 2005

Am Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2005 16:53 schrieb Keith Packard:

Hi Keith,

> If these are drafts, please send them around in ASCII format so we can
> make concrete editorial suggestions. Even in final form, ASCII is far
> easier to use.

While I agree that ASCII probably the right format and the least common
denominator for these documents I want to mention that actually kword and
probably other tools are able to open the pdf documents for editing without
problems and allows for editorial suggestions ;-)

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/