[Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Dec 13 08:42:31 PST 2005

<quote who="Mike Shaver">

> If you're aiming for Just Works, with scarce resources, I submit that
> less energy should be spent tidying up preference dialogs.

I think most of the energy spent with regards to preference dialogs is talk
energy. This does not form a substantial part of our development efforts at
all, and its frustrating that such uninteresting pap ends up being the most
controversial point in discussions like this. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/