[Desktop_architects] fd.o and non-X desktops

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Dec 13 07:56:23 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 09:23 -0500, Mike Shaver wrote:

> Who can help get those pages fixed?  Should I just find someone with
> wikiprivs on the appropriate IRC channel and get them to edit for me?

You can fix them yourself if you'd like; it's a wiki. We'd love it if
someone had the time and interest to help with the fd.o pages; they've
been pretty static for a long time.

To edit the main page, you have to place yourself in the AdminGroup, a
page which is world writable (tricky, huh?). So far, this has been
sufficient to avoid wiki spam.

-keith