[Desktop_architects] Portland: TheLinux Desktop IntegrationInterface

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Dec 7 06:43:43 PST 2005

Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005 01:27 schrieb Steve Northover:

> Sorry, I saw some words talking about "MimeType=image/png" and assumed a
> file.  Given a GdKPixbuf or GdkPixmap (or the equivalent Qt object),
> hopefully it will be easy to construct the required data.

For Qt the following formats are directly supported:

BMP  Windows Bitmap
GIF  Graphic Interchange Format (optional)
JPG  Joint Photographic Experts Group
JPEG  Joint Photographic Experts Group
MNG  Multiple-image Network Graphics
PNG  Portable Network Graphics
PBM  Portable Bitmap
PGM  Portable Graymap
PPM  Portable Pixmap
XBM  X11 Bitmap
XPM  X11 Pixmap

Due to obvious reasons the support for GIF is a compile time option.

I am confident that gtk and other toolkits have a similar list.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/