c/r support on FUSE filesystems.

Vishnumurthy Prabhu prabhuvishnumurthy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:00:24 PDT 2011

hi,
I just worked with implementation of of CR support for FUSE filesystems. I
have attached two files here that support FUSE-cr. fuse_kcr.h/c belongs to
fs/fuse dir. What I found is that similar approach as that of generic file
checkpoint can be used in fuse also and it works fine. In fact I did
separate implementation just because if there is any need for extra
functionalities, we can add that in these, so I kept it separate.  I want
know any problems or issues in this implementation.

Thank you
regards,
Vishnumurthy P