No subject

Thu Jul 23 16:47:46 PDT 2009

class and same weight, they should get equal access to disk and with-in
group how bandwidth is divided is left to CFQ.

Because in this case, only one task is present in each group, it should
get all the BW available to the group. Hence, in above test case, all the
three dd processes should get equal amount of disk time.

You mentioned that RT and BE task are getting fair share but not IDLE
task. This is a bug and probably I know where the bug is. I will debug it
and fix it soon.

Thanks
Vivek