UK Pharmacy Online Sale 80% OFF!

sales at 24electric.com sales at 24electric.com
Fri Jul 17 04:42:33 PDT 2009

Thank you for your enquiry, this is an automatic response message, we have received your enquiry and will respond as soon as possible.

Your ticket number is: TF424979EL

Please quote this number in all communications with us regarding your enquiry.

For pre-sales queries please see our common questions and answers at the bottom of this email.

If your enquiry relates to an order placed with us and is urgent please call our Customer Support Desk on 0808 178 0737.

Many Thanks
Customer Services
24Electric.com

Q. How long will my order take to deliver?

A. Approximate delivery times for each product can be found on the main product detail page. Where an item is shown as "Out of Stock" we currently have no delivery information from the manufacturer and are therefore unable to confirm a delivery time.

Q. Will I need to be in to receive my delivery?

A. All deliveries must be signed for and cannot be delivered to an address other than that shown on your order. If you are not available when our delivery agent calls they will leave a card so you can call and arrange a more convenient time.

Q. Can I arrange a timed delivery and how much will this cost?

A. Standard untimed delivery is Free. Some products are available to be delivered on an AM/PM basis or for delivery Saturday morning for an extra cost. If this service is available it will be displayed on the product detail page and offered as an option during the order process.

Q. I saw your product listed on another web site and the price is different, which is correct?

A. The price shown on our web site at the time you place your order is the price you pay. To keep our prices as competitive as possible we continuously monitor competitor web sites and alter our pricing where possible.

Q. What is your "Returns Policy"?

A. Please visit the following page on our site for a full explanation of our returns procedures http://www.24electric.com/aboutus/returns.php

Q. I tried to place an order but my Credit/Debit Card is declined by your system what should I do?

A. All of our card payments are processed by Barclays ePDQ system, this means we only receive details for valid transactions. You should contact your card issuer if you have problems with using your card. If you continue to have problems placing an order after contacting your card issuer please contact our Customer Support Desk on 0808 178 0737 who will gladly assist you in the order process.

Our opening hours are 8:00am to 6:30pm Monday - Friday (Not including Bank Holidays), during busy periods replies may take longer than usual.

Postal Address:
24Electric.com
Unit C
Barnard Road,
Bowthorpe,
Norwich, NR5 9JB

Marketing contacts:
If you have goods or services you wish to offer 24Electric.com please email marketing at 24Electric.com in the first instance with a brief overview and contact details. A reply will always be made detailing further contact information if your offer is of interest.

Bennetts (Retail) Limited T/A 24Electric.com Registered Address: 72 New Cavendish Street, London, W1M 8AU Company No. 2641111 Country of Origin: United Kingdom