[Accessibility] Unified Use Cases for Expert Handlers, version 1.0 (UUC1) approved by WG membership

Gregory J. Rosmaita unagi69 at concentric.net
Thu Mar 27 13:12:29 PDT 2008

aloha, mario!

first, profoundest apologies for not responding more rapidly;

second, thank you very much for your initial comments on UUC1;

third, your comments have been added to:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/Handlers/UseCases/Unified/ScratchPad

fourth, the news of your MusicXML to Braille translator is very
intriguing -- if you could share a bit more information, we could
ascertain just what Open A11y can do to contribute to your project
in terms of expertise, coordination, liaisoning, and, of course,
reaping the benefits of your expertise and experience...

i would suggest that you post any more information you wish to
share with Open A11y about the MusicXML to Braille translator
upon which you are working to:

accessibility-handlers at a11y.org

as well as to:

accessibility at a11y.org

when you have the opportunity to review the document more fully, any
and all comments and feedback would be most welcome on:

accessibility-rfc at a11y.org

thank you again,
gregory.
editor, Unified Use Cases for Expert Handlers, 1.0 - http://a11y.org/uuc
vice-chair, webmaster and listmaster, Open A11y at The Linux Foundation
Open Accessibility: http://a11y.org/
                Open Accessibility Specifications: http://a11y.org/specs