[Accessibility] Re:ADoc

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Sun Jan 20 13:51:15 PST 2008

aloha, pete!

in tandem with updating the content of the documents in the ADOC
directory:

http://accessibility.linux-foundation.org/a11yspecs/atspi/adoc/

i am in the process of "accessifying" and converting to XHTML 1.0
Strict the ADOC-ATSPI document, with the aim of providing a template
either/both in the form of a perl script or a DocBook template for more
general use -- compare, for example:

accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yspecs/atspi/adoc/ADOC_ATSPI.htm

with:

accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yspecs/atspi/adoc/ADOC_ATSPI_draft.htm

feedback of every type welcome,
gregory.
Theory helps us to bear our ignorance of fact.
    -- George Santayana, "The Sense of Beauty"
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus at hicom.net
Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/