[Accessibility-ia2] Relations

Carolyn MacLeod Carolyn_MacLeod at ca.ibm.com
Thu Oct 22 08:50:57 PDT 2009

I am wrong about deprecating nRelations if "relation" is gone, because the
client is allocating the array and they would want to use the correct
amount of memory.
(Sorry about that - I tend to view things from the server's point of view
<g>).

So if IAccessibleRelationships was ever added, it would need nRelations as
well, because "It is considered a best practice for the client to allocate
and free the arrays." (Why is that, anyhow?)

Carolyn