[Accessibility-ia2] UNO support for reporting revisions of non-text objects

Malte Timmermann Malte.Timmermann at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 17 10:14:23 PST 2008

I can't say anything about when/if OOo will improve the revisions
feature set.

I think the best would be to define anything that is reasonable, even if
no application implements it nowadays.

The only problem with this approach might be that nobody can really
imagine what the best way for exposing the not yet implemented things
might be...

Malte.