[Accessibility-handlers] Motion to adjust Handlers meeting time

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Nov 3 14:05:18 PST 2008

aloha!

i have no problem with moving the meeting forward 3 hours, to 5pm NYC
time, 2pm LA time, as proposed at today's handler's meeting, IF mick and
jamie can live with a teleconference at 9am tuesday morning melbourne
time;

on the flip side, that leaves aaron and anyone else from europe up a
clock -- i mean, creek -- as the meeting time would then be 10pm in
london and 11pm in berlin...  note, too, that this would still leave the
meeting at 6am tuesday morning in beijing (if any of the IBM staff
there needs/desires to join the calls)

just some food for thought (my 2 cents, american, being devalued), gregory.
             A busy man complained one day:
        "I get no time!" "What's that you say?"
           Cried out his friend, a lazy quiz;
         "You have, sir, all the time there is.
     There's plenty, too, and don't you doubt it--
          We're never for an hour without it."

       -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus at hicom.net
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus