[Accessibility-handlers] Motion to adjust Handlers meeting time

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Nov 3 10:42:35 PST 2008

During the Handlers discussion last Tuesday (which took place in the
usual IAccessible2 meeting time frame), Mic and Jamie of the NVDA
project expressed interest in joining our Handlers deliberations in
order to better understand both the need and possible implementation
alternatives. I'm sure we'd be delighted to have them join us, but they
dial in from Australia, and our current meeting time is not propitious
for Australian participants.

Therefore, I'm sending this email to open a discussion regarding a
possible shift in the Handlers meeting time. Can we consider this on
today's call briefly? Perhaps, if we can come up with some options,
Jamie and/or Mic can then give us a response via this thread.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org