[Accessibility-handlers] An Executive Summary Draft

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Feb 11 10:53:57 PST 2008

Perhaps we can discuss this on our call? We need a few sentences by way
of explaining our document for a pointer on the main a11y.org page.
Here's my draft:

The Open A11y Expert Handlers SIG is requesting comments on its Unified
Use Cases 1.0. Expert handlers are envisioned as AT plugins that enhance
AT's ability to provide semantically rich access to specialized markup
such as MathML and ChemML. This need exists because AT does not
customarily tool up access to specialized markup, but could potentially
support it through the plugin mechanism the Exper Handlers SIG is