[Accessibility-atspi] Announce: AT-SPI2 0.1.5 released.
mark.doffman at codethink.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 11:17:50 PST 2010
AT-SPI2 0.1.5 is now available for download at:
This is a development release of AT-SPI2, it has some unfinished
A list of work required before the a full release can be found at:
What's changed in AT-SPI2 0.1.5
* Move the allModifiers function in to deviceevent.py to
resolve missing symbol error when registering keystrokes
for all modifiers.
* Use pyatspi_corba if /desktop/gnome/interface/at-spi-corba
* Additional work on bgo#606251 - Handle CORBA vs. D-Bus
choice better This removes the *.pth hack from the D-Bus
side of the house if D-Bus is relocated.
* Modifications to use the new leasing scheme.
* Temporarily switch off re-entrancy.
* Add a configure variable for the location of the
dbus-daemon in the at-spi-dbus-bus script.
* Remove GDK dependency from registry daemon.
* Fix g_print in spi_get_bus().
have spi_set_display always return a value.
* Fix mouse:button events
* Integrate leasing scheme in-to atk-bridge.
* Add a class for taking leased references of GObjects.
* Move the D-Bus adaptor code into its own folder within the
atk-adaptor library codebase.
* Fix parents of plugs
What is AT-SPI2
AT-SPI2 is a D-Bus based accessibility framework. It defines a D-Bus
protocol for providing and accessing application accessibility
information. The project includes a library for bridging the D-Bus
protocol to the ATK API, allowing Gtk based applications to be made
accessible. It also contains a client (AT) side library in Python.
Where can I get more information about AT-SPI2
The project wiki is available at:
A page detailing the project plan can be found at:
How can I contribute to AT-SPI2?
AT-SPI2 is currently a small but valuable project. We are actively
seeking new contributors, all help is greatly appreciated. If
interested, please get in touch via:
IRC : 'atspidbus' on Gimpnet
E-Mail: accessibility-atspi at lists.linux-foundation.org
Development repositories can be found at:
More information about the Accessibility-atspi