[Accessibility-atspi] Announce: AT-SPI2 0.1.2 released.

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Nov 16 11:18:50 PST 2009

aloha, mark!

thanks for the announcement -- i have added it as a news item in
Open A11y's News and Announcements wiki space:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/News/2009/11/AT-SPI2_release

please let me know if this suffices, or if you would like me to replicate
the entire body of the announcement sent to the accessibility-atspi list
in the news announcement (currently, the prose links to the archived
announcement to provide more details)

by the way, the short URI for Open A11y News & Announcements is:

http://a11y.org/news

gregory.

            Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net