[Openais] [announce] corosync 1.2.5 released!

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Mon Jun 21 11:43:10 PDT 2010

I am pleased to announce the release of corosync 1.2.5.  This version
fixes the following problems:

* Certain cman commands used to reload configurations would trigger a
recursion explosion ooming the system.
* Send proper notification code of CPG_REASON_LEAVE in cpg service.
* Move configure to %build section in spec template
* Don't set init levels of corosync during an upgrade
* Fix segfault when pacemaker forks new processes
* Unlock global serializer lock during shutdown to prevent spinning on
single cpu systems or high cpu use on mulitple cpu systems
* Stop totem statistics updater timer during shutdown to prevent a
segfault during shutdown.
* Fix mismerge resulting in initddir instead of initrddir in
corosync.spec.in.

The software is immediately available from our website at:

http://www.corosync.org

Regards
-steve