[Openais] [announce] corosync 1.2.4 released

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Tue Jun 15 17:39:10 PDT 2010

Hi Steven,

> The problem is localized to using pthread_spin_lock() on single cpu
> system?  Sounds like a priority inversion.

All right.

> Which spin lock did you change to a mutex (or just change the whole
> codebase)?

I changed it in mutex in the next procedure.
Step1) ./autogen.sh and ./configure.

Step2) edit an include file and make next define line comment.

 /* Define to 1 if you have the `pthread_spin_lock' function. */
 /* #define HAVE_PTHREAD_SPIN_LOCK 1 */

 /* Define to 1 if you have the `pthread_spin_unlock' function. */
 /* #define HAVE_PTHREAD_SPIN_UNLOCK 1 */

Step3) make install.

If there is an mistake in my procedure, please support a right procedure.

> I'll look into it this week.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.