[Openais] corosync.spec

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:52:49 PDT 2010

On Jun 10, 2010, at 12:30 AM, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

> it doesn´t protect you from:
>
> chkconfig corosync off
> chkconfig corosync on
>
> i am not saying your patch is completely wrong. I am saying i´d like to
> see a proper and complete fix including correct rhel5 values as you
> reported them not to be correct on top of the protection.
> Fabio

And won't protect from rm -rf / either, but it will be my doing :)

But I agree, more appropriate value would be nice.
With current default value 20 it fails almost 100% when corosync is running inside a DomU,
because it takes some time to build a vif and since corosync doesn't do recovery yet,
manual intervention is required.

Vadym