[Openais] Missing shutdown log entry corosync 1.2.1 (Reminder)

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Wed Apr 28 00:33:39 PDT 2010

Andreas,
from strace it looks like you are using new corosync exec with old
libcoroipcs.so

Can you please:
nm /usr/lib64/libcoroipcs.so.4.0.0  | grep coroipcs_ipc_service_exit

(or /usr/lib - depends on system you are using)

output should be:

00000000000030c5 T coroipcs_ipc_service_exit

If there is NO such function, we know the root of problem.

Did you installed corosync by hand (compilation, ...) or from package?
If you installed it by had, please try to reinstall it correctly, and
also make sure to remove all different libcoroipcs.so.4.0.0. If you
installed it from package, what distribution are you using (and what
package name)?

Regards,
  Honza