[Openais] Missing shutdown log entry corosync 1.2.1 (Reminder)

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Tue Apr 27 10:45:46 PDT 2010

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jan Friesse <jfriesse at redhat.com>
Gesendet: 27.04.2010 18:08:26
An: Andreas Mock <Andreas.Mock at web.de>
Betreff: Re: [Openais] Missing shutdown log entry corosync 1.2.1 (Reminder)

>Andreas,

Hi Jan,

>there were many changes between 1.2.0 and 1.2.1. atexit handler is one
>of them, biggest one was fixed shutdown sequence (really didn't work in
>1.2.0).
>
>Do you have ulimit -c set to unlimited? (I know, stupid question but ...
>for sure)

Not a stupid question. Sorry for the delay. I double checked my configuration
and wrote a c program to throw cores. It does work. So my config concerning
cores seems to be o.k.

>Strace may be useful.

Attached you find the strace of the corosync process with long strings to find
the right messages and the corresponding log file from corosync start to stop.
By the way: Stopping was initiated at Di 27. Apr 19:13:15 CEST 2010

I hope it helps.

Best regards
Andreas Mock