[Openais] Missing shutdown log entry corosync 1.2.1 (Reminder)

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Tue Apr 27 07:11:57 PDT 2010

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jan Friesse <jfriesse at redhat.com>
Gesendet: 27.04.2010 15:59:25
An: Andreas Mock <Andreas.Mock at web.de>
Betreff: Re: [Openais] Missing shutdown log entry corosync 1.2.1 (Reminder)

>Andreas,
>is that bug reliable?

I tested it several times and I never got the shutdown message expected by CTS.
IMHO it's reliable.

>Maybe it is because of corosync segfault on exit. If so (you are able to
>found coredumps in /var/lib/corosync) can you please send gdb backtrace
>of all threads?

There are no core files. Would it help to get a strace of the corosync process?
Steven assumed once that it may be a regression of the changes made for
the problem of hanging corosync caused by non posix conformant atexit handlers.
If I understood it right.  ;-) it was a change from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1.

Strace needed or helpful?

Best regards
Andreas Mock