[Openais] corosync - CPG model_init + callback with totem ringid and members

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Fri Apr 9 14:38:04 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 04:15:06PM +0100, Christine Caulfield wrote:
> It's because the getting of the ring ID and the conf change messages
> are decoupled. For what David needs, all config change messages
> should include the ring ID.

I didn't see this problem the last time I ran the test.  I wonder if
there's something I could do differently to prevent it?  Or perhaps when I
see two statechange callbacks in a row with the same generation/seq I could
make the call again and repeat until I see an updated number?  Given it's
probably a small race window I'd likely only have to make a second call
to get the new value.

Dave