[Openais] OpenAIS ring marked FAULTY - administrative intervention required

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Tue Apr 6 16:48:31 PDT 2010

Steven

I still do not understand why Corosync was forked off from OpenAIS.

We now have an incompatible mess of two 80% overlapping and partially
co-dependant applications (You cannot even now install OpenAIS now
without first installing Corosync).

What would it take to re-merge these two ugly duckings back into a
single cohesive product again?

Darren