[Openais] corosync - CPG model_init + callback with totem ringid and members

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 08:11:41 PDT 2010

Attached is patch implementing cpg_model_init and CPG_MODEL_V1 has
additional callback with totem ringid and members changes. It is
basically merge of two previous patches. I made that patch one big
patch, because in such case, we don't need to solve some "incompatibilities"

It is applicable to todays trunk.

Man page is in progress, but testcpg is modified to use cpg_model_init
-> reference.

Some problems Steve had with old patch should be fixed now.

Regards,
  Honza