[Openais] A process of corosync 1.1.2 falls.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Mon Nov 30 00:19:34 PST 2009

Hi All,

We test corosync1.1.2.

When there was two communication interface, the following problem occurred.

Step 1) I link the first interface and am downed.
Step 2) A process of corosync becomes extinct in a few minutes.

There seems to be the problem somehow or other in the following points as a result that we examined
it.

------------------------------- evil.c
static void my_cluster_node_load (void)
{
	struct totem_ip_address interfaces[INTERFACE_MAX];
	unsigned int iface_count;
	char **status;
	const char *iface_string;

	totempg_ifaces_get (
		totempg_my_nodeid_get (),
		interfaces,
		&status,
		&iface_count);

	iface_string = totemip_print (&interfaces[0]);

	sprintf ((char *)my_cluster_node.node_address.value, "%s",
		iface_string);

When the first interface falls, totempg_ifaces_get seems not to be able to take the information well.
Therefore sprintf fails.

It may be to be the problem that is already reported, but we desire fast improvement.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.