[Openais] Problem stoping Corosync+Pacemaker

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Nov 18 06:14:30 PST 2009

You should probably be talking about this on the pacemaker list, since
we're not talking about openais anymore.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 9:48 PM, Frank DiMeo <Frank.DiMeo at bigbandnet.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running a two node cluster and trying to control process collocation.  I have two resources defined, and have two different xml files that I use to configure the cluster (which are enclosed).  The xml files are identical except that one specifies that the resources are sequential while the other does not.  I thought that the resources would always be collocated, but that they would either start sequentially or not, depending on the assignment of "sequential=" in the resource_set tag.

No.  You specify ordering with an ordering constraint.

Please read:
  http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-resource-sets-ordering.html
and
  http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-resource-sets-collocation.html