[Openais] The relationship between openais and corosync

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Nov 12 00:27:17 PST 2009

leopenais wrote:
> Hi,everyone
> I am new to openais and corosync, and I really want to know the
> relationship between openais and corosync.I see openais 1.1.0 depends on
> corosync and openais 0.80.6 does not say it depends on corosync on its
> website: www.openais.org, why so?
> thank you

OpenAIS 0.80.6 had the corosync code inside it. As of version 1.x, the
corosync has been extracted into its own application, on which OpenAIS

Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England