[Openais] Two questions; Intro to AIS? and TOTEM errors in fence loop

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Tue Nov 3 12:21:19 PST 2009

Madi

In essence, yes it's the same thing. Only the VMs would have an active
IP address, although I have never thought to use a VM as a firewall
server (I see that it's routing the 'Internet facing' and 'internal'
networks).

In my case I treat the Internet facing bridge as a DMZ so the only
access to the VMs is through a hardware firewall/router. Probably
because I have one to use; (sodding expensive things normally).

Since you are saying that the device is 'peth2' and the bridge is
'xenbr2' I see that you have chosen to persist with that dodgy
"network-bridge fudge script", but that's fine if you are happy with how
it's all working.

I'm glad to hear that it's all working for you.

Daz