[Openais] SA_AIS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN ??

Neha nehagupta7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:56:31 PST 2009

Hello,
    I am using openais in my project . The problem I am facing is I get the
error "SA_AIS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN"..but randomly.
I have googled a lot but could not find the pin-pointed answere to my
following questions:
1. Why is the error ? - while debugging , I found that the error was thrown
when the (application specific) processes try to open the channels, after
subcribing with ais, ais also being re-spawned at the same moment of time ..
that's the way it is designed in my application.
2. What should be the values of retries / delay for the process to come
again and try with openais?
3. Is it platform specific , or a fixed value will do for all the
platforms??

Please suggest  .. or I dont want  to drown in the code base :(

-neha