[Openais] Openais on IPv6

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Sat Sep 27 13:17:04 PDT 2008

Shridhar,

Yes it has been tested a long time ago and worked great.  I don't recall
the details of the configuration options but there is some important
information about that the node ID is routed or totem won't pick it up.

I know some others at Red Hat have recently investigated where we are in
openais with IPv6; maybe they could provide their analysis.

My guess is if your having trouble with nodes seeing each other you have
some kind of local configuration problem.  I also had this problem when
I first tried out the code that Chrissie wrote several years ago.  Wish
I recalled what I did to fix it but I think it had something to do with
creating a properly routed IP....

Regards
-steve