[Openais] looking for configuration and logging guidelines.

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 23:18:18 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 11:32 -0400, Kevin Harty wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   Where could I find info on configuring openais and setting up
> logging and fencing ?

man openais.conf if using whitetank (available in most distributions).

Also read the QUICKSTART file in the root directory of the tarball.

There currently is no fencing service in openais.

If that doesn't help you get setup, mail the list again and I can walk
you through the specific questions you have.

regards
-steve