[Openais] HA Cluster Developer Summit 2008: call for participants

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 21:16:38 PDT 2008

Hi,

the HA Cluster Developer Summit 2008 will (1) take place in Prague (2),
the beautiful capital of the Czech Republic, starting the 29th of Sept
and finishing the 1st of October (3).

Confirm your paticipation _before_ the end of July here:

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/ClusterSummit2008

Fill the table at the bottom of the page with the minimal required
information.

Your real name is required if you want us to book the hotel for you.
Email address is required for us to contact you if more information are
required.
Make sure to confirm asap. If uncertain we will not count you for
quorum.

If you want to participate but prefer to keep your particiaption hidden
from the wiki, mail me back with your information.

The Summit schedule will be posted soon.

Regards,
Fabio

(1) the summit will take place only if quorum is achieved.
(2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague
(3) the summit will last 3 days. People can participate from Monday
morning to Wednesday afteroon.